Day Trade SPY - Recent Results
Pick of the Day
Average potential ROI of 115% per trade
Could you make 5%?
Averaged 8.7% per trade
How does your trading stack up?
Notes about the Pick of the Day
- ‘Buy’ price is generally the highest paid for the option between 9:30 and 9:31 am, ET
- ‘Potential ROI’ is the highest the option hit before expiration. It is NOT what you are expected to earn.
- We use 5% as a measure of success.
- Unsuccessful trades does not mean the option went to ‘0’. You would be expected to minimize losses.
- Our training provides for effective reductions in losses through repairs.
- You would not be expected to lose more than 40-60%, if the trade is unrepairable.
- Past performance is not indicative of future earnings. Options trading is risky.
Notes about the Trading Room Results
- Buy and sell prices are actual prices traded in the Trading Room.
- Prices shown in blue have been repaired.